Monday, April 9, 2012

The Last 5 Months!





Sorry Everybody! I know it's been awhile but I am going to make up for it, I PROMISE! So I am going to post pictures from Christmas, Cadence's Birthday, and Easter.
For Christmas,I forgot to take picture while we were in Florida :o( So I am posting some from when got back. She loved opening her presents but her favorite was the bouncy ball we got her.
We had a few friends over for her birthday and she had one little friend, Kaitlyn that joined us that night. Their favorite thing was playing with all the dress up trunk that Grammy and Auntie Lianne got her! I also tried, tried being the key word here, to make cupcakes for her birthday.
For Easter, she LOVED finding the eggs, her daddy hid them so had to help her a little to find all of them.

No comments: