Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day!


We had a great Father's Day and we were so glad that we could be with Steve for it. We made him a big breakfast/brunch and then he went over to play video games with our neighbor Andy. Our church building is being renovated and we couldn't figure out were the new meeting place was we so missed church that day :0( For dinner I fixed Steve Roast Chicken, Risotto, and lemon meringue pie(ok, so I picked up the pie at the store but I made everything else). We invited Andy to to join us for dinner because his wife and child were still and California and he couldn't be with him for his first Father's Day. Overall a really good day.

1 comment:

Lianne Barr said...

I still need to get your recipe for risotto. I am glad you could all be together for father's day!